Wednesday, August 29, 2007

my missionary


I got a letter from my missionary, and he included some pictures. for anyone who might be interested, i thought i would put them up (not that anyone actually will care, but thats too bad).












random note:

i washed my car (and mom's and dad's cars too). it was interesting. its the first time since...about three years ago when i stoped doing dance that i've been that...exposed. i almost wanted one of my guy friends (starts to think specifically of LG and SG) to walk by.

3 comments:

Sean said...

whose LG? Is that elder LG?

Where is he at? From the picture I could guess Idaho, Montana, rural parts of Spain.

Melinda said...

LG is indeed elder godfrey, me missionary. he's currently in miami, OK, in the tulsa oklahoma mission.

Anonymous said...

Oh that's right...Oklahoma Tulsa mission, or as they say OTM or Only True Mission.