Tuesday, August 14, 2007

starting out

I've come to the conclusion that having turned the notes section of my other account probably holds no interest to those who might read it, instead, we'll do it this way. a lot of this will be random rambligs from myself (usually on what has been on my mind for a while, with the goings on in my life), and sometimes the odd interesting information that i find on days when i'm home and looking up really random things (sizes and populations of city's for example) just to pass the time, to learn some information, and to entertain myself, but that i want to share with the general population, so that maybe they can find the same sort of joy out of it that i do as well. i'll try and keep it up to date on what might be happening in my life (it wont be all that much of that. i mean, with nothing going on in my life, what is there to share) and all the "exciting" adventures i have

2 comments:

Travis and Becky said...

Wow the Melinda I knew would come out eventually! It is so nice to know how you are doing Melinda. You should write a book. You are a very good writter. I miss you so much! I still refure to you as my best friend.I have not been in touch with anyone lately. It is very sad. I feel like sence I got married I am in a whole new world. So you want to go on a mission! That is fantastic! If you need any thing or any help just give me a ring. I have a six bedroom house now you can move in with us and come and leave when you please. we are eventully going to get a dog too... Oh Melinda I love you so much. Be happy. You are such an amazing women! You are not a tom boy by the way! I think that you are a very pretty women. If you just need to talk or anything I am here. Oh do you want to help me plan a baby shower for Holly (Beach)? She is going to have a baby in October and she has nothing! When do you go back to school? Oh Melinda! I love you so much! Talk to you later.
Phone: 801-652-2073

Sean said...

I like that Idea - live with them. Get away from the family situation that is stressing you out.