Wednesday, October 31, 2007

all the projects

project 1: Sweing stuff



i'm attempting to make two shirts and a hot rice pack thingy. i've made the shirt before, so it might actually turn out. the rice pack thingy doesnt look _too_ hard...

Project 2: Music



I'm attempting to salvage my piano playing skills, and guitar skills before they become totally inept they diminished greatly when i went up to school.

project 3: Crafty Stuffs



i owe this one to my roomate JM. she did this kind of thing when she broke a necklace or somesuch. rachel happened to break her bracelet, and so i made it into a pair of earings (whats going to happen with them, i dont know. no one at home can wear them.), and a choker for her. i have two pieces left. i'm hoping to make a necklace for myself out of them...


project 4: Mission-prep/Gospel related



fairly self explanitory. i'm still preping to go on a mission, even if it will take about half a year longer than i want it to.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

sorry the pictures are oh so very blurry. i am apparantly really really shacky today, cause they all, no matter how many i took, turned out that way.

Sean said...

A way to avoid that is to display them against a wall or flat, but flat with a slope or rise.

Then put your camera on the table or a piece of furniture (or a tri-pod would work best) and take your shot. If you have noticed - all of my night shots were blurry until my dad pointed out it was me and not the camera. So when I took the palm tree pictures I put the camera on a solid surface and shot. It wasn't nearly as blurry as before.
***
Funny - when I think of you doing crafty stuff, for some reason I envision you building a shelter out of branches, duct tape and a pocket knife.

Melinda said...

actually, i see myself being all sorts of crafty before i see myself sewing anything successful, without tons of supervision

Bonnie Jean said...

lol- I think you have just as many sewing and crafty type projects as I do!

I've got 2 quilts, 2 sets of dishtowels, a scrapbooking-style calendar (like the caterpillar book) and hopefully one of these days getting back to piano. I'm impressed at the shirt and rice pack thingy, though. I only do quilts because its not _that_ hard to cut squares and sew them in a straight line.

I'm hoping finish off and bring the calendar with me to show off at thanksgiving (well... mayhaps Christmas since I'm now doing most of the cooking for Justin and I) before I mail it off to the friend I've owed it to for 2 years. :)