Friday, September 14, 2007

Rexburg and a warning

I came up to Rexburg to visit a bunch of friends before I leave on my mission, (hopefully we'll see them at my farewell, but I guess we'll see). Tonight, we went to the sand dunes, made a fire, and were roasting marshmallws. We've heard of a bunch of people doing this before, so we didnt know that it was illegal and we would get in trouble for doing it. Low and behold, up drove a couple of officers, from the BLM. My future employers (hopefully). Oh yay. Just the thing I needed. Getting in trougble with the BLM. That'll go over well in a job interview. "So, I see here that you got a citation for lighting a fire illegally. Can you tell us about that?" Great for a job interview. Obvoiusly, the BLM didnt have it well marked that it was a study area, and that things such as fires were illegal. Do you really think I would have been participating in an illegal activity knowingly? Especially with my hopefully future employers? (I took a picture of the warning we got. It will be processed when I get back home and finish up the film. One of those times that I really wish that I had a digital camera)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....!