Thursday, August 26, 2010

feeling like an update

I'm not even sure what I have to update, just that I feel like I should.
warning, this is probably not very coherient.
life is the same as it has been.  looking for a job, upon more looking for a job.  I filled out an application with a temp agency a couple days ago, and asked where I had put in an application.  I couldn't even start to fill it out, because I've lost track of where I have (unless someone mentions a place, I then remember if I have or not), so I don't know how much help it will be.  I do have an interview with a different temp agency tomorrow, which is exciting.  I also have a job opportunity in Idaho for two weeks (with the guy that I like), which I'm trying to decide if I want to take or not (or, more correctly, trying to decide how to ask if it would be okay if i did it).
job hunting is no fun.

my mind has been filled recently with a lot of difficult questions, all relationship related, which no one seems to have answers to, and which i know that i can only decide for myself.  life is confusing, and full of questions.  i sometimes wish that i didn't have to grow up, that i could stay little forever, so that i don't have to deal with growing up.  growing up is hard, and makes life a lot more complicated.  it has a lot of questions that all demand answering, even if we don't want to answer.  they come back knocking again if you don't answer them when they want you to.

and thats life

No comments: